Training Courses & Seminars
All of our project management specific training courses and seminars are tailored completely to suit our client?s specific needs. Our courses are one to two days depending upon the number of topics to be covered. Our F?S approved training programmes are also listed on the FAS/EI National Register of trainers. The following is a sample of the type of training courses we offer:
Project Management ? The No-Nonsense Way
- Managing software development projects
- Managing business projects and defining requirements
- Running workshops and Gathering Crystal Clear Requirements
- Best Practice Design ? User & Technical
- Managing the Various Project Testing Phases i.e. Unit, System, Performance etc
- Proposal Management ? Creating Proposals and Assessing Vendors
- The best practice business team ? defining requirements
and interacting with the IT department
We provide half-day executive education seminars on project management related topics. The following are samples of ones we have already done to date:
Executive Education Seminar Topics
- What is required of the best practice executive on projects?
- Managing projects ? The No-Nonsense Way!
- Software Testing and Code Reviews
- How Business Teams can work with IT teams to deliver great projects!
- What makes the Perfect Project Manager?
- Perfect Project Planning & Estimation
- The Quirkiness of Web Projects!